Re: Ashhar Farhan #ubitx

Tony Ray KI4KJH

Hello everyone. Here is the picture of the uBITX I got just today. So from what I am understanding is that I do not need to replace the relays. I ordered them from Arrow anyways and have them on hand. I had read this article before ordering. http://ubitx.net/2018/12/01/further-information-about-fixes-for-harmonics-spurs-and-imd/ . So I am a little bit lost as to what to do before assembly since i want to leave it together for a while after the build. Any suggestions what should be fixed before putting it all together? As far as spurs go.

--
KI4KJH