Re: UBITX Current Production (spur fix ?) #ubitx

Ripley

Evan,

You might want to check out my uBITX build on QRZ.

https://forums.qrz.com/index.php?threads/ubitx-transceiver-semi-kit-build.624098/

Many of the modifications discussed on this site have been implemented during the build including those to improve harmonic and spurious signal suppression. There are lots of pictures and SA screen shots before and after the modifications were done.

Ripley

Sent from Mail for Windows 10