Re: UBITX Current Production (spur fix ?) #ubitx

Curt

Mark

as you wish.  we have a world-wide community to work out the shortcomings.  in my area we are doing a group build of 23 rigs - at least one prototype has been fully cured and each builder is in the process of build and making the small changes.  flaws are less on the lower bands - we are confident that we will be compliant.  I anticipate sufficient direction and merchants to emerge, hopefully, to kit the parts.  its a nice rig to experience, not a bad thing that we need to make some updates.

73 Curt