LSB signal looking more like AM

joshuaclough@...

My SDR shows my BITX40 signal looking more like AM. Has the carrier and USB when it should not. The USB does look weaker than the LSB that's actually supposed to be there, but still way too strong.
I've tried adjusting the two pots thinking that something was overdriving the signal to create this, but those in any combination don't seem to change the sideband supression (or lack there of).
I even tried changing the raduino sketch (which being evidently a clone was fun in itself) without any change.
I've previously tested a lot of stuff already on the board because It stopped transmitting before and stuff tested fine, which drove me nuts. Eventually figured out it was the incompatible microphone type I had hooked up. Had simultaneously changed the power supply and thought that had damaged something and never thought about the mic.