Re: Ashhar Farhan #ubitx

Mike Woods

Good point MVS Sarma.  I didn't read Lee's post very carefully.  My apologies!

And I agree with Sarma ... however, Raduino seem to be easily resold on this list, since they are easily messed up with RF or incorrect insertion, etc.

73 Mike

On 4/12/18 10:00 PM, Mvs Sarma wrote:
That is why the OP was asking whether farhan sells ubitx w/o raduino as LEE proposes to use jackaLL board.
ON HF signals I did never find a rate with out.
 It is always with raduino only
regards
 sarma

On Tue, Dec 4, 2018 at 2:25 PM Mike Woods <mhwoods@...> wrote:
Lee

The JackAl add-on is not an HF Signals product.  You will need to ask the JackAl developers (Jack W8TEE), but as I understand it, the raduino is replaced by the Jackal board.

Mim

On 4/12/18 5:23 PM, Lee wrote:
Does Ashhar Farhan answer emails sent to his HFSignals email account?   I asked if there are any mods that need to be done to the current version you are shipping and if the JackAl add-on no longer needs the Raduino can the radio be ordered without it for a lower cost?   With no reply in 9 days I just ordered the V4.
--
Lee - N9LO  "I Void Warranties"

--
Mike Woods