Re: Help needed with KD8CEC memory manager

AndyH

I just got a string of 'receive length...' errors when trying to read the raduino in my uBITX.  I had the raduino in the radio.  Once I removed the raduiono from the radio so that the only connection was the USB cable, comms were fast and I could read from and write to the nano.

Andy, KG5RKP

On Sat, Nov 24, 2018 at 03:59 PM, <richard_a_morrisey@...> wrote:
Hello - I am also getting error receive length = 1/1027. I have tried almost every possible combination of firmware and MM. I was successful with 1.097beta over the summer, then tried the I2C meter. At one point I lost the ability to communicate via Memory Manager to EEPROM. I use linux ans I am able to upload .hex and use the IDE to read all EEPROM values. For Memory Manager I need to use wine. I've used it successfully in the past this way. I was able to calibrate and save settings etc.

Can someone please help guide me to the best solution.
Thanks,
Rich