Re: Iambic paddles

iz oos

Dennis, I believe you mistyped. It should be Mfj-564. The 464 is a cw reader. A friend of mine was looking for a paddle.

Il 22/nov/2018 09:43, "Dennis Yancey" <Kd4epg@...> ha scritto:
This may not be the proper place it as I am funding another uBitx purchase, maybe you won’t get too upset...

I have a very nice all Chrome MFJ 464 for sale. It is excess to my needs. The paddles are in superb shape, chrome has no scratches or pitting It comes with the stereo cable with 3.5mm plug. Due to its weight, probably need to ship in flat rate box. Local pickup in Lake St. Louis, Mo. area is always welcome. The price is $50.00 plus shipping.
Pictures available on request via email...

--
72 and God bless
KD4EPG