Re: spur & harmonics fix, v2

Martin KM6TCD

How do we tell if we have a board that needs relays replaced?

Sent: Monday, November 12, 2018 at 1:05 AM
From: "Ashhar Farhan" <farhanbox@...>
To: BITX20@groups.io
Subject: Re: [BITX20] spur & harmonics fix, v2
simon,
our new relays have less leakage. they are within have sufficiently low leakage to keep the harmonics within the specs. the earlier boards will need to replace the relays.

- f

On Mon, Nov 12, 2018 at 2:22 PM Kelly Jack <kellyjack1968@...> wrote:
Farhan,

What do you mean by "the relays that are now used for ubitx... we dont need the axicom relays"?

Point 5 of the attachment still calls for replacing the relays with axicom relays.

I have a v3 board. Do I need to replace the lpf relays with axicom relays or no?
Regards

Simon
VK3ELH