Re: Apparent component swap in design and assembly of pc board v3 #ubitx-help

Howard Fidel

You could just put a note on the schematic and save your teeth!

On 11/12/2018 8:44 PM, Ashhar Farhan wrote:
The relay numbering is odd becuase o hacked a 16 pin dip foot print into the relay footprint.

Ill see if i can fix it. Kicad has a library management system designed by the Hyderabad Municipality, I'd rather have my teeth pulled.

- f

On Mon, 12 Nov 2018, 22:31 Axel - CE3AFC <ce3afc@... wrote:

Ashhar, just in case among the fixes is not yet considered the correct pin numbering of the relays, enclosed find the right ones.