Re: Bitx40 Raduino question

Mvs Sarma

tim
 you don't have to
 i am as new. what you can do  at device manager  after connecting the suspect raduino of bitx40,   refresh plug and play devices.
  after that , please check under ports any new port added .

 under arduino ide you cnl call for the firmware and select the nano and the com port as you found in device manager.
 I wonder, whether i am able to communicate my thought
regards
sarma
vu3zmv

On Sat, Nov 10, 2018 at 9:39 PM Tim K <marshalldtk@...> wrote:
Im not sure I am understanding.  I cannot load anything onto the bitx40 arduino as it does not even show up in the device manager.  The arduino program gives me an error to select a port but there is no ports available to select.

As I say, I am very much a novice at this  so if i misunderstood your directions, i do apologize.

Tim
KF7VUT