Re: Bitx40 Raduino question

Jack Purdum

I just saw the post where you state you have the CH340 installed...my bad.

Jack, W8TEE

On Saturday, November 10, 2018, 11:18:29 AM EST, Jack Purdum via Groups.Io <jjpurdum@...> wrote:

To me, it sounds like you don't have the correct device driver installed. I think you need the CH340 device driver installed. Go to this site:

and follow the directions for downloading and installing the device drivers. Once the device driver is installed, turn your computer off and then on (e.g., a reboot). Then reload the Arduino IDE and see if you can see an Arduino port.

Jack, W8TEE

On Saturday, November 10, 2018, 11:09:50 AM EST, Tim K <marshalldtk@...> wrote:

Im not sure I am understanding.  I cannot load anything onto the bitx40 arduino as it does not even show up in the device manager.  The arduino program gives me an error to select a port but there is no ports available to select.

As I say, I am very much a novice at this  so if i misunderstood your directions, i do apologize.

Tim
KF7VUT