Re: uBITX AGC - Adafruit TPA2016, A Success! #ubitx

Jim Sheldon

I don't know. Check the T_DO and T_CS pins on the test set and see if one of the connected to the same input pin on the Teensy as the encoder SW.

On Nov 8, 2018, at 1:23 PM, John Scherer <jrsphoto@...> wrote:

Wow, just found this thread.  I currently use the nd6t AGC and as playing around with controlling the hang-time digitally, but it takes 6 pins.  I just placed an order for the TPA2016 so I'll be playing with this for sure.  It would be really awesome if KD8CEC (or anyone) could add a config page for this to the Nextion display and support for it CEC firmware!  I'd take a stab at it but after looking at the graphics editor for the Nextion display, I'll pass.  It'd take me weeks to figure that hot mess out ;-)

John - N0CTL