Re: DIGITAL FREQUENCY READOUT

Evan Hand

The Si5351 is on the back side of the board in the first picture, between the display and the board that the ATmeg board plugs into.  The board with the plug is the Raduino board.

On Fri, Nov 9, 2018 at 2:27 PM MONEYSMITH <w4nfr@...> wrote:

THIS BOARD HAS A MEGA328P CHIP. I HAVE NO INFORMATION ON THE BOARD.

I FOUND NO SI5351A CHIP?

PHOTOS ATTACHED.

W4NFR

On 11/9/2018 11:42 AM, Arv Evans wrote:
Bill W4NFR

The picture you provided is the back side of an Arduino Nano board.  The crystals on this PCB
have nothing to do with the transmitting frequency of your transceiver.  The SI5351a frequency
synthesizer is a small 10-pin MSOP IC, or 20-pin QFN IC.  It should be clearly labeled on the
top as an Si5351A device.  Do you have a picture of the Raduino board with its Si5351A chip
and crystal?

Arv  K7HKL
_._

On Fri, Nov 9, 2018 at 11:20 AM MONEYSMITH <w4nfr@...> wrote:

HERE IS A PHOTO OF BOARD AND CRYSTAL.

W4NFR

On 11/9/2018 9:57 AM, Mvs Sarma wrote:
OMG. acidentally crept in perhaps .
could you please share a  photo please, !!!!!

regards
sarma
 vu3zmv

On Fri, Nov 9, 2018 at 10:50 PM MONEYSMITH <w4nfr@...> wrote:

I OPENED UP MY uBITX  AND TOOK A LOOK AT THE S1535A BOARD. THE CRYSTAL HAS 20.0 STAMPED ON IT INSTEAD OF 25.0 MHZ?

On 11/8/2018 5:59 PM, RCC WB5YYM wrote:
The crystal is not "bad"
http://www.hamskey.com/2018/05/frequency-adjustment-of-ubitx-si5351.html

AVG logo