Re: WSJT-X Split Operations #ubitx #ft8

roger wincer

Bruce...I have had the same problem. So have disabled "split" on the WSJTX software and all is okay now. I have used the "split" facility before on another rig with no problem.
There appears to be a problem with the CEC software regarding all uses of "split" or "RIT". I have noticed when using "Split" VFOs in that, the receive VFO after the first transmission becomes the same value as the transmit VFO. This is also the case with RIT.
Has anyone else seen this? I have seen it with ver 1.08  and 1.1
Roger ZL2RX