Re: Boy Scout activity event

Anthony Luscre

Here is a link to an article I wrote for Ohio section Journal on ideas for school radio clubs-

On Wed, Nov 7, 2018 at 3:41 PM Art Olson via Groups.Io <olsonaj6927=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Want to thank everyone one for the great selections. I will take these and any others and see what interests them. Thanks Doug. For the suggestion. By the way all of these are great ideas and will get used over the next few months

Art

On Nov 7, 2018, at 12:47 PM, Doug W <dougwilner@...> wrote:

Can you talk to one or more of the scouts before the event?  The easiest way to connect with your audience is to know your audience and what matters to them.  There are several ideas already in this thread that sound like good ideas to me.  The problem is, I am willing to bet I am one of the younger people reading this and the last time I wore a neckerchief was around the time we were huddled around the TV watching the first space shuttle launch so what I think is interesting doesn't really matter.  What about taking some of these ideas and asking a few of the kids what they think?
--
www.bitxmap.com

--
Anthony Luscre

K8ZT
Assistant Ohio Section Manager for Education Outreach
ARRL - The National Association For Amateur Radio™

a@... (best for Education & Technology)
k8zt@... (best for Amateur Radio)

The Web Resource Hoarder- www.ZTLearn.com
Web Resource Hoarder Blog