Re: Apparent component swap in design and assembly of pc board v3 #ubitx-help

AndyH

My V3 board was from the 2nd batch late last December and is exactly like yours.

The boards are updated continuously - the schematics, not so much.

Advice?  Wire is up and run - mine works beautifully!

On Tue, Nov 6, 2018 at 07:38 PM, Axel - CE3AFC wrote:
According to the schematic v3, capacitor C32 should be connected on one side to pin 2 (emitter) of Q32 and resistor R36 and the other side to R37.  In my board both components are swapped and so are the silk screened references.  Is this a general PC board design and assembly mistake or just my board.  Correction can be made unsoldering both components and swapping them again.  Just the wrong silk screened references will remain.  Any advice will be appreciated.  Thank you!