Re: Cursed?

Timothy Fidler

Given that the problem is on audio Rx and the BFO mixer seems to work for  Tx I would try to lash up a known good high Z audio amp eg LM358 set at gain of 50 or so  with an earpiece and try moving forward to the speaker frm the mixer.  I have sent a PM re more radical surgery  at that first mixer if  the simple approach does not work. If there is no audio on the mixer output port then you have a half failed mixer (very strange concept)  or possibly a glitch that allows 12 Meg signal from the Si into the mixer on Tx but kills it on Rx.  I'd be suspecting a  bad trace, a  bad audio component or bad solder joint first - iMHO.