Re: stl for dlwattmeter

n5ib_2

A few years back I did a dummy load in much the same fashion Jack did, but using ten pieces, 510 ohm, 2 W resistors. Used flat copper flashing strips instead of wired to mount the resistors. Intended for QRP.

I used a 1/2 pint paint can from Ace Hardware. Poured the paint into an olive jar for later use and cleaned out the can.
Named it "Cantennino" - little cantenna ?? - as homage to Heathkit

For 10W and under, there was no need to use the oil fill.

Jack's detector and Arduino system should work just as nicely on the smaller load.

N5IB