Re: uBITX default frequency

All you have to do is tune to the frequency that you want to boot to and the switch between VFO A and B
This saves the new freq into A. Switch back to VFA A.. next power up your VFO A choice will be default.

Raj

At 16/10/2018, you wrote:
As you can tell, I still haven't got my uBITX thrown together yet! A friend has one with the stock firmware from when the uBITX was first released. He commented that when powered on, it always comes up on a frequency on the 40M band. Is it a simple matter of editing a newer version of the software and uploading it to the Raduino to get it to boot up on some other frequency? I'm sure the original firmware "works" but I have been encouraging him to upgrade.

--
73 Keith VE7GDH