Re: Harmonics and Relay Replacement

Joe Puma

I plan on doing the same. I already safely removed the 8 pin Op amp very clean too. So I shouldn’t have any issue with the relays, hopefully. Waiting to order mine.

Joe

On Oct 15, 2018, at 4:24 AM, Matthias Zwoch <zwoch@...> wrote:

Am 14.10.2018 um 23:57 schrieb Joe Puma:
Yea but changing the relays looks like the real winner here.
Hello Joe,

It is not a big problem to get the HFD27 desoldered. A good desolder litz (I used 2,5mm from Felder) and a bit judding and pulling an they will come out without any damages at the PCB and the relais. Desoldered all 5. They will go in the scrapbox and this evenig the AXICOMs will take their places.

73, Matthias DD7NT