Re: uBitx First Contact

Curt M.

"Weird that your uBitx arrived with RV1, RV2, RV3 all set incorrectly.

Jerry, KE7ER"

Mine arrived where it was not in alignment and the bias was not properly adjusted.  I couldn't tune a thing.  I could tell that people were talking but they could not be tuned in.  After working back and forth with WWV and a few known good signals I was able to get my receive where it needed to be.

As far as the finals go, my idle current was well below the specified amount in the setup document and the power output tested on 40m was much lower than expected.  I went though the bias adjustment procedure and all is well.

Not sure that all of these have gone through the QC that they are said to have been through.