Re: uBitx has a bit too crispy / semi-distorted audio even on low signal levels #ubitx #ubitx-help

Dr. Flywheel

Martin, I noticed the same background noise and very likely it is a result of signals coming from the nearby digital circuitry. The frequency is around 200-300 Hz.

--Ron   N7FTZ

On Fri, Oct 5, 2018 at 5:58 AM <capo358@...> wrote:
Well ...“crispy” problem  was solved by adding 470 preset between D14 and D15 .. this is now not the issue .. but .. If I take my backup receiver JUMA RX1 I build years ago  as reference (powered on external battery without antenna), it has very nice noise (buzz) without any others interference noise hearing in background  (sorry but English is not my mother language so hopefully it will be understandable what I mean). If I power on my uBitx (V4) it is in background  something like high frequency noise .. like  light whistling … silent, but still audible whistling.  Can be that this „ whistling” is coming form any arduino  operations ? or … ?

Martin, OK5MCA