Re: uBitx FT8 problem

John P

On Mon, Oct 1, 2018 at 06:36 PM, John P wrote:
Split mode on WSJT is a checkbox on the left side of the window about 1/3 of the way down
Oops! Ignore that! I was thinking of DxCommander which is what WSJT uses to control my radio.

In WSJT, to find the split mode setting, go to "Settings" then click on the "Radio" tab. On the right side of the screen about 2/3 of the way down, you'll see three choices for split mode: "None", "Rig" and "Fake It". The meaning of the first 2 should be obvious. I haven't tried it, but I believe the 3rd choice will play with the frequencies on a radio that doesn't support split mode (i.e. one with only one V FO) as if it did.

--
John - WA2FZW