Re: Adding /modifying firmware. #firmware

KM4TRT

Thanks N5KBP for the concise explanation.'
Can I now download the ino file from gitHub, make changes and overwrite what I have put in with the hex Loader?

Thanks Mike, I have already downloaded the latest uBit-x with the hex method and successfully used the micro-sd card.  I'm not familiar with FTDI, but will look it up
I noticed that people have their call letters on the screen.  Is this something you have to add in the Nextion simulation software and re upload?
Andy KM4TRT