Re: V3 uBitx Very Shrill Audio

sdr freak

hello

i have comment to your youtube video yesterday and have a little bit same problem but i dont know what helps me to get success, what have you done and can you make a video on youtube how it sounds now when you say it works now good and you have even your first qso..?

have you swap wire up ? have you set bfo or calibration? what have you done to get success?

please help me i have 2 month this ubitx3 and get no qso till today. the AM radio station a can't hear clear and SSB voice i can't hear clearly so i can not speak with somebody bescause i don't hear the spoken SSB voice... i find now way but maybe you have an answer ?

Best Regards Fabian