Re: Ubitx evolving fixes updated to wiki? #ubitx #ubitx-help

Tom, wb6b

On Sun, Sep 23, 2018 at 01:41 PM, Vince Vielhaber wrote:
found a Low Pass Filter board out of a TS-940 Kenwood on ebay for $20.
This is a cool idea. I looked at some on eBay, judging from the pictures it looks like they are only an order 5 filter. Anyone know if these would be good enough as the only filters for the uBITX (bypassing the filters in the uBITX)? If used as an additional filter set after the inboard uBITX filter, likely any additional harmonic reduction these provide would bring the harmonics into spec (we should hope).

Tom, wb6b