Bitx40 vs. uBitx

YO8UFO

Hey everyone! I have a uBitx for few days and I can say that it's awesome! it's my first and only HF transceiver. Yesterday I listened all across 10m to 80m with just few meters of copper wire as an antenna. I can say that was... radio silence almost all over except for the 40m band. Now that I can see 40m band as a quite crowded place, I'm wondering... is there any advantage of having a Bitx40 comparing to uBitx? Is the reception or the transmission of the smaller brother somehow better comparing to the other one, giving the fact that Bitx40 is focused for 40m band only? Because now I'm wondering maybe uBitx wasn't the right choice for me and I should opt out for Bitx40. If we speak only about 40m band, can we say that Bitx40 is better than uBitx or not ? Thanks, and I strongly appreciate any kind of information and comment.