Re: uBITX Firmware CEC Version 1.1 Release #ubitx

Ian Lee

Tom

Uploading any firmware through Xloader will not damage the boot area on Arduino Nano. Check if the serial port is recognized normally.
Also check that CAT communication is being performed.
If your Nano is damaged, it is recommended to use the ICSP tool and the Arduino IDE.

Ian

2018년 9월 14일 (금) 오전 4:38, Tom Cooper via Groups.Io <w1eat=yahoo.com@groups.io>님이 작성:

I downloaded V1.1 and XLOADED the 16P version it to my uBITX V3.  All I have now is a top line of boxes on my standard isssue display and XLOADER will no longer work in order to re-install V1.061.  Any suggestions?

Tom

--
Best 73
KD8CEC / Ph.D ian lee