Re: uBitx v3 #ubitx #ubitx-help

Mvs Sarma <mvs_sarma@...>

Arnab jee,
 i understand your issue.
Last time some one manipulated the TDA2822 adopting 7806 regulator.
 Perhaps in files ot photos section you find the details of back plane as I saw the regulator was mounted on reverse.
 The power line leading to pin2 is entering up to middle of chip on bottom side and with a through hole, it is to top layer and reaching pin 2
i shall also search and link the photos for your need.
 regards
sarma
vu3zmv

On Wednesday, 5 September, 2018, 10:43:23 PM IST, ARNAB SEN VU2CMV <vu2cmv@...> wrote:

Dear OM Sharmaji,
                         Thanks for your reply. Yes, Farhan has not published the PCB overlay. It's difficult to find the tracks in a SMD populated board. If you are using it, can you tell me how the audio IC 's pin 2( VCC) is connected to 12 V on the PCB?

ARNAB SEN ( VU2CMV )
6/35 JM SENGUPTA ROAD.
B-ZONE.
DURGAPUR-713205.
MOB:9434833047

On Wed 5 Sep, 2018, 20:09 Mvs Sarma, <mvssarma@...> wrote:
I suppose, such overlay has never been published by Ashar farhan vu2ese

On Wed, Sep 5, 2018 at 8:07 PM ARNAB SEN VU2CMV <vu2cmv@...> wrote:
Can anybody please provide PCB overlay of uBitx v3? Thanks and 73s
VU2CMV