Re: Ubitx version 4 speaker impedance?

Tim Gorman

FWIW, I used some fine mesh black hardware cloth, e.g. screen door
wire. Cut a piece out of the hardware cloth that is a little larger
than the speaker diameter and run your mounting bolt through from the
top of the cabinet, through the hardware cloth, using the speaker to
clamp the hardware cloth against the underside of the cabinet.

tim ab0wr

On Wed, 05 Sep 2018 03:28:59 -0700
"Barrett O" <ogebarrett@...> wrote:

I went ahead and just ordered them. For that price it's worth the
shot. I also found these little grills that should work. Should look
better than drilling a bunch of holes for a $1.33 -- Barrett
K5SSO