Re: Does anyone have an AGC/Click kit to sell?

Wayne Leake

 I don't have a kit to sell.
 I have a kit, but no board.
 I was thinking making it on some perf board.
 I found a circuit, same idea, but it is two part and controls both the first IF stage and the RF amp.
 This is what I want to do.
 It is also an LED graph meter, which I don't really need as I had a bar graph meter that came with the parts kits.
 I was going to post it on one or more of the groups I am on. I may well need to buy  more parts.
 seems like I always find the need for some more parts.
 I can build the AGC setup, will breadboard it first.

 Wayne WA2YNE