Re: Using radino from ubitx on bitx 40?

Ryan Flowers

I heavily modified the uBITX code to work with an Arduino and QRP Labs si5351 board, which was the easy part: The hard part was ripping out all the extra IF stuff and calibration! I'm not cut out for that part, but I figured it out with some help. The only reason I did that was because I wanted the easy USB/LSB switching but also wanted a rotary encoder. It works, but is clunky. using Allards code is a great idea :-)

You can also use the QRP Labs VFO kit, and just invert the IF offset to get USB. Remove caps C91 and C92 to do that.
--
Ryan Flowers - W7RLF
MiscDotGeek.com