Re: Stone Soup

Kees T

Warren, don't forget the very positive moral of the "stone story":

Moral:  By working together, with everyone contributing what they can, a greater good is achieved.

I think the uBITX has been and is a wonderful educational opportunity for all and still is a great value rig to use on the air. In all my electronic history, which goes back quite a few years, I have never seen so many people learn and contribute so much to the hobby......anywhere.

If "in the old days", enough people had access to Rigol DSA815-TG (Spectrum Analyzer and Tracking Generator) test equipment, NONE of us would have successfully built anything to get on the air and we'd all be "appliance operators".

I. for one, am having great fun and think this is what REAL ham radio is all about.

73 Kees K5BCQ