Re: 80 Meters Harmonics Fix Proposal

Howard Fidel

Warren:
I'm peeling the onion, slowly. I thought the problematic band was 15 Meters for SSB?

Gordon:
I don't understand what you are asking me. I provided the simulation file for the 80 meter filter. I haven't touched the other bands yet, I was hoping someone would also try the mod and confirm 80 meter CW is now OK.

Howard

On 9/3/2018 5:05 PM, Warren Allgyer wrote:

Got it Howard. And I agree with both the strategy and the necessary amount of improvement. On mine, a six dB improvement would make all bands legal for CW harmonics. That would be a nice solution for a CW only radio. Of course you must not use it on SSB for 20 meters and above but perhaps that is not your objective. Good work!

WA8TOD