From: BITX20@groups.io <BITX20@groups.io> On Behalf Of Kees T
Sent: Monday, September 03, 2018 10:13 AM
To: BITX20@groups.io
Subject: Re: [BITX20] K5BCQ uBITX Relay Switched LPF/BPF board

Since most keep talking about the need for BPFs for certain bands, I "guess" the 80m-10m uBITX direction should be a board with 6 filter capability. How about a basic dual relay switched filter board (3-1/4" x 3-7/8") with up to 6 pluggable filters, all manually selected with a 6 position rotary switch --AND-- you can add a small mux board with 2N3904 relay drivers for the filters and a CD4028B mux to go from the 3 Raduino pins to the filters. Start with the existing 111,110,100,000 and add two others when you have the code modified.

73 Kees K5BCQ