Re: CW OPERATION

Jerry Gaffke

Ian's software is the most popular update available for the uBitx.
He has added a lot of functionality to the rig and that is to be applauded.
It's taken months of free time for him to bring it to this level.
Could well be that Ian doesn't use CW much, and CW is not a priority for him.

Getting an iambic keyer to feel right is best done by a serious CW operator.
I'd think Jim Sheldon would be an excellent candidate.

Jerry, KE7ER

On Sun, Sep 2, 2018 at 08:00 PM, Jim Sheldon wrote:
I don't like to be overly critical, but I've been hinting for months now.  I am now openly stating that KD8CEC's software has it wrong and it's been wrong from the beginning.  I call on Ian Lee to clean up his code and get it right before he adds any more junk to his programs.

Jim, W0EB