Re: VK4PP uBitx LPF BANK add-on Board

dfine100@...

I would think that Farhan should put a disclaimer on the hfsigs website stating that the ubitx does not meet some countries (i.e. USA) specifications for legal operation and that it will take a considerable amount of modification to make it meet those specs.  I agree that most new hams buy it thinking all they have to do is connect a few cables and the have a legal ready to go transceiver, when in fact they could buy a used 100 watt transceiver for not much more money that would meet specs.  That's my $.02 opinion.
W0DF