Charles, yes the RF shielding isn’t the greatest; I had considered using some aluminum tape, but then figured it’s made of cardboard.

Really this is just a temporary box while I build something out of aluminum or print PLA.

The chassis shares the same ground as the rest of the circuit. It seems many have used plastic cases with no issue.

On Sun, Sep 2, 2018 at 08:21 WA5ZTD <charles.t.dennis@...> wrote:
What about RF Shielding and Grounding?  Is that not an issue?

All the best to you

Charles T Dennis

From: BITX20@groups.io <BITX20@groups.io> on behalf of Gordon Gibby <ggibby@...>
Sent: Sunday, September 2, 2018 6:42 AM
To: BITX20@groups.io
Subject: Re: [BITX20] Highest quality uBitx Case ever!

Looks quite serviceable!  At a slight increase in cost and pollution, I’m going for early American Home Depot plywood.

Gordon

On Sep 1, 2018, at 23:51, Mvs Sarma <mvssarma@...> wrote:

no plastics, No pollution
looks interesting..

On Sun, Sep 2, 2018 at 9:18 AM jim via Groups.Io <ab7vf=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

On Saturday, September 1, 2018, 6:41:27 PM PDT, Adam Goler <adamgoler@...> wrote:

when in doubt, make it out of cardboard.

sometimes ya just gotta go with what works for you
Jim

--
Adam Goler, PhD
Cell: (425) 985-8700