Re: uBitx Unfiltered

Mark M

On 9/1/18 2:58 PM, ajparent1/KB1GMX wrote:
IF you using external filters. disable Kt1-3 and run a coax from power
amp to K3. Use external filters.

Just to be clear, that means run a coax from pin 5 of T11 to pin 16 of K3, and cutting the trace from T11/pin 5 to KT1/pin 12 (referring to the V3 schematic). Also cutting or removing the existing trace from K3/pin 16 to KT1/pin 5 and cutting the traces for TX A/B/C from the Raduino (perhaps use them to switch the external filters). Is that correct?

I have a set of QRP Labs LFPs for the bands I'm interested in and the matching relay board that I'm planning to use. Haven't decided on the switching scheme yet.

Mark AA7TA