From: BITX20@groups.io <BITX20@groups.io> On Behalf Of W2CTX
Sent: Friday, August 31, 2018 10:10 PM
To: BITX20@groups.io
Subject: Re: [BITX20] CW PTT attack time to slow #ubitx

On w0eb.com webpage is NANO software that implements interrupt driven CW generation.  Also

eliminates the voltage divider scheme.  Also eliminates the need to switch between straight key

and paddle as both are always active.

rOn

On August 31, 2018 at 9:41 PM ajparent1/KB1GMX <kb1gmx@...> wrote:
Joop,

IF you don't mind grinding code where are many possible fixes.
I would suggest looking at V4.3 as it is a bit cleaner and more current.

The biggest issue is the software is a big loop and CW ke is checked
a few times in the loop.  Speeding up the loop is one thing.  Or making
the input interrupt driven so when there is an event it gets the processors
attention.

Allison