From: BITX20@groups.io <BITX20@groups.io> On Behalf Of Jerry Gaffke via Groups.Io
Sent: Saturday, September 01, 2018 1:16 PM
To: BITX20@groups.io
Subject: Re: [BITX20] uBitx Unfiltered

Of course, the uBitx should be a clean and solid 80-10m 10W rig.
Unfortunately, v3 and v4 don't quite do that, and would require extensive mods to achieve it.
The high bands in particular are difficult.

Perhaps v5 will come closer to the ideal.

Jerry

On Sat, Sep 1, 2018 at 09:59 AM, David Posthuma wrote:

Kees & Team:

I know my opinion may matter little since I am not an engineer but only a Ham for 44 years. I still have and use projects I built many decades ago. And when the sunspot cycle once again peaks, many of us who are now investing into perfecting our uBitx projects will regret if 15, 12, and 10 meters are not included in the final solution.  I want to encourage your team to think long-term and so strive for the most-excellent solution possible, that we all might be proud of our radios and enjoy them for many decades to come.

David A Posthuma, WD8PUO

1 (616) 283-7703