Re: CW PTT attack time to slow #ubitx

Joop Stakenborg

Op 1 sep. 2018, om 03:41 heeft ajparent1/KB1GMX <kb1gmx@...> het volgende geschreven:

Joop,

IF you don't mind grinding code where are many possible fixes.
I would suggest looking at V4.3 as it is a bit cleaner and more current.
Thanks Allison,

I have now tried both the recent V4.3 from GitHub and KD8CEC’s version.
Ian’s version works a bit better, attack time is improved but I am still missing part of the first dit to dah.

The biggest issue is the software is a big loop and CW ke is checked
a few times in the loop. Speeding up the loop is one thing. Or making
the input interrupt driven so when there is an event it gets the processors
attention.

Allison
Thanks for responding

Regards