Re: 4.2" Nextion Bezel? #3d_printing #ubitx-help

Terence Taylor

I talked to David and am going to laser cut one for him out of acrylic.

On Friday, August 31, 2018 12:21 PM, David Posthuma <davep@...> wrote:

Chris:

I would be looking for flat black. The inner dimensions are 4 1/8 inches by 2 11/16. I would be looking for a simple rectangle that is 1/8 inch in thickness and 1/4 inch wide all around. What would this (or a spool) cost???

David A Posthuma, WD8PUO
1 (616) 283-7703

From: BITX20@groups.io <BITX20@groups.io> On Behalf Of Christopher Miller
Sent: Friday, August 31, 2018 11:49 AM
To: BITX20@groups.io
Subject: Re: [BITX20] 4.2" Nextion Bezel? #3d_printing #ubitx-help

I could probably help but I don't have any black pla to print with. Here in Tucson we have a maker space called xero craft. You may have one where you live. Xero for example has a couple of printers that can be used for a donation. Another option would be to use shapeway or some other site that will print and mail an object for a fee.

Feel free to contact me if you are willing to pay for a spool of filament and I will be happy to do it.

Chris

On Fri, Aug 31, 2018, 8:31 AM David Posthuma <davep@...> wrote:
I am using the 4.2" Nextion touch screen on my Ubitx. Does anyone know where I can get a small black bezel/frame for it? I only need about 1/4-inch on all sides. Unfortunately, I don't have access to a 3D printer. Thank you for any leads the group may provide.