Re: UBITX V3 TX GAIN VARIATIONS

Bo Barry <bobarr@...>

Enjoying all the mod ideas, just can't keep up with them.
I keep doing screen captures on my iPhone for later reference. I follow about 90% of the technical ideas, but working on these tiny parts dulles my excitement.

I'm starting the easy way for now. Socket pins for the 6 3904s.  Just got a bunch of supposedly Motorola 2222A's to try. And some 3866A's.  Use WT15 code at www.  witonics.  Com and get 15% off for next 2 weeks. 😁

Question. Do the tiny parts have solder on them? I read about some that do and they can be mounted by using hair dryer. I assume you have to hold them down good. 🤔.
Bo W4GHV