Re: Right-sided relay harmonic attempted fix for v3/4 ubitx

Gordon Gibby

Here are photos of the assembled board.   I did break down and use shielded microphone cable for the relay control wires.   Soldering those SMT inductors was a bit of a thrill with a Walmart soldering iron.   As some of you suggested, I put the relays on the ground plane side.   The extra circuitry unused is for a regulated voltage.

image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg

On Aug 28, 2018, at 11:53, Arv Evans <arvid.evans@...> wrote:

On Tue, Aug 28, 2018 at 3:51 AM Tom, wb6b <wb6b@...> wrote:
Warren thanks,

I googled around and discovered I'm not the only one trying to prototype things with tiny chips. So, thanks for pointing the Adafruit one out. I'll order the Adafruit one or see what Digi-Key has.

Tom, wb6b