Re: Can we start using SUBGROUPS? uBiTX, biTX40, QRPKITS, Original BiTX20, Homebrew, Other?

DuWayne Schmidlkofer

-- If there were only a couple messages a day it might make sense to keep everything together.  But I have received over 3000 digests, and it has become nearly impossible to determine which flavor BITX the messages are for.  I have a Bitx20, Bitx40 and a uBitx , it would be nice to not have to wade through all the messages and ignore the 300+ messages about End Fed antennas to find information related to my Bitx40.    I belong to other Groups that have sub-groups and they work well for keeping things a little more organized.
DuWayne  KV4QB