Re: Harmonics measured by Warren. How bad?

ajparent1/KB1GMX <kb1gmx@...>

Bill K8UH,

I think part of the problem here is many get posting one by one in the Email
and from moment to moment they have at best a vague notion of whats
going on till it grabs there attention. The problem then information and
postings are history that has gone past them.

I seriously wonder how many see this in the web format where scrolling
back is as easy as the mouse wheel.    Even with the web form if it not the
top 20 active threads it goes into the second of nth page and gets lost there.

Its why stuff gets, needs to be repeated so often.  Maybe the wiki function need to
be populated.

Allison