Re: BITX QSO Afternoon/Evening, Sunday, August 26, 3PM & 7PM Local Time, 7277 kHz in North America, 7177 kHz elsewhere.

John P

On Thu, Aug 23, 2018 at 03:34 PM, Mike KK7ER wrote:
Perhaps a future schedule could include a CW/RTTY calling frequency so that Technician Class licensees can participate.
To everyone who keep proposing other modes or other bands or other times, etc.:

Please feel free to actually make concrete proposals. I merely took over the task of posting these notices from someone else (don't even remember who). I only have a BitX-40 and a 40 meter antenna, so no other bands are available to me. I'm not set up for RTTY (yet) and my CW skills have gone the way of the Dodo bird.

So, again, make a concrete proposal and see how much interest there is.

--
John - WA2FZW