From: BITX20@groups.io <BITX20@groups.io> On Behalf Of ajparent1/KB1GMX
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2018 10:25 PM
To: BITX20@groups.io
Subject: Re: [BITX20] Intermodulation Performance

David,

You must have missed the last three months.... and a pair of very long threads!  ;)

To clean that up yes, band pass filters are the option or some very fancy combination of
high pass and low pass which results in the same pass band as a band pass.

Generally the in band spurs happen to be extremely weak and as such not a worry
other than being annoying on receive.

Allison