Re: Intermodulation Performance

allen west

Mr. Kees, I am interested if you make this up as a consumer product like your AGC board.  Please let me know when you get the kit and pricing figures out.  Will you provide the ferrite cores?  I can do the winding.

Thanks, Al
KB4RA

On Aug 22, 2018, at 11:23 AM, Kees T <windy10605@...> wrote:

Hello Warren Allgyer,

I want to thank you for all the effort you have put into the uBITX spur/harmonic problem definition and the excellent data presented. I realize your project is shelved ....but, would you be interested in trying out an 8 relay switched LPF board with 4 plug in LPFs using the parts off the uBITX board. You ran an experiment like that earlier with a perf. board. I have boards (75mm x 62mm) coming in soon and can supply the relays and misc parts (no charge).

73 Kees K5BCQ
<PCB_LPFx4_.pdf>
<PCB_LPFx4_Individual_.pdf>